Monday, September 26, 2005

Young man, recently kicked out of a Buddhist convent, is looking for a family to love him.

Young man, recently kicked out of a Buddhist convent, is looking for a family to love him.

Many of you know the Estradas, and know that they're a great family. Will and Jordan are well-known at PHC as great guys, good-natured and friendly and welcoming. I'm hoping their reputation is true, because my currently-fragile emotional state depends on them right now.

I recently joined a Buddhist convent because I liked the people there. Bad idea. I was ignored for a few weeks, and then they found out I was there and kicked me out on my ear - while Lauren laughed at me. ouch.

here's a copy of my application to join the (crucial edit: the -Estradas Only!-) blogring:

About You
it's Derby, you know me (will and jordan do, anyway)

Why You'd Like to Join
I was recently kicked out of the Buddhist Convent by Lauren, (I think at the behest of Naomi, because Lauren isn't mean like she is , even though I love her in the fashion of a Christian brother) because I was not a girl. The blogring specifically said that the Buddhist Convent was "for girls", and I am definitely for girls, but they made it clear that they are not for me. So now I am feeling very left out, and just need a family to welcome me again. All you have to do is let me into this blogring. I'm not asking you, I'm begging that you let me feel loved again. *tears*



If they reject this, I am holding Jordan and Will personally responsible for gleefully confirming my status as an outcast from society. I know my brother already "hates me," and I "haven't seen my parents" in a few months. It's getting pretty bad.

In other news, I plan on visiting my second home, NoVA, Wed. evening through Monday. I hope that you, my reader, will be there too.

pic credits to zoneonepress, used under their Creative Commons license

I'm taking comments on xanga for once.